March 25th Glenroyal Maynooth @ 6 pm
Sax and the City | Aidan & Hayley Band
The youngest and arguably the most energetic of the Sax and the City family, the Aidan & Hayley Band has been churning up dancefloors all across the country, from Kerry to Donegal. Bringing Sax and the City's unique brand of infectious interaction and high energy entertainment with them wherever they perform.
What do you get with this band?
- No Compromise on Quality - 6 highly trained and professional performers. Male and female vocals and brass as standard for your wedding or event.
- Versatility - This unique line up gives Sax and the City the ability to play multiple music styles and genres to a very high standard.
- Infectious Interaction - Brass out on the floor engaging & bopping along with your guests, forming conga lines, playing interactive games, encouraging audience participation, it's what we're known for and it works. See our videos and reviews!
- We've Got You Covered - We can provide a complete musical solution for your day: Ceremony Music, Drinks Reception Music, 6-Piece Band, DJ & Sax, DJ
- Consistent Band Line up: The band you book is the band you get for your big day.
We Fill Your Dance Floor With
- Modern Pop
- Waltzes - But only if you want them!
Prices & Options
- 6-Piece Band: €2,290
- DJ: €300
- Sax & DJ:€650
- Ceremony Music: €450
- Drinks Reception Music: From €250
Next Live Showcase
Thursday, August 29th
The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, at 8pm
Meet the Singers
Aidan is a vastly experienced musician, front man & performer. Being the youngest of a musical family of ten, he grew up listening to a huge variety of music from different eras. He learnt to play the guitar at a young and from then on he couldn’t be separated from […]More
Hayley started off on her musical career at a young age performing with Boardsmill Gospel Choir, performing at weddings and events around Meath. After a while, Hayley’s interest and passion for music and singing grew, and she began performing with the local Drama Group in Musicals, honing her singing & […]More