Wedding DJ and Sax Player Ireland
Looking for an amazing party experience for your wedding?? Sax and the City provide an explosive party solution with our talented wedding DJ and sax Player. We’ve noticed a massive surge in popularity for our DJ and Saxophone Player option. The party churning DJ and Sax duo has burst out of the bustling club scene and has now established itself firmly as a much sought after and MUST HAVE music accessory of the Irish wedding scene!
4 Major Benefits of booking our DJ and Sax Duo for your wedding
- Gives your wedding party the WOW factor that only a Brass instrument can bring!
- INTERACTION - the sax player getting into the dancefloor churning it up by bringing your guests on a musical party and journey, that’s where it’s at for the most part, it’s a unique winning point!
- It Keeps the dance floor alive for longer compared to the standard DJ option.
- DJ and Saxophone can transform your dancefloor into something completely different from your standard “rock the boat” experience.
Sax and the City DJ and Sax Wedding Video
DJ and Sax Prices
Prices for Wedding DJ and Sax in Ireland can range from anything from 700 euro to 1300 depending on the duration and time you’re looking to hire the duo for. Our most popular package is our add on option to our main band. This costs only €750 for memorable floor filling, rip roaring DJ and sax entertainment.
Our Resident Sax and DJ player: Sean O’ Sax
Sean O'Brien aka Sean O' Sax is a professional saxophone player from Co Louth with a degree in music performance from DKIT. Sean's an experienced DJ and Sax player, with over 5yrs in the Irish club and wedding scene. No stranger to the main stage, he's played with many headlining acts at Electric Picnic, Body and Soul, Vantastival and Knockanstockan to name a few. He's also full time saxophonist with the Defence Forces Band. When Sean's not playing Sax and DJ in clubs or at weddings, he can be usually found in the gym polishing his guns for his next DJ and Sax gig. Sean is just one of the many talented wedding DJ and Sax Players working with SATC.
So if you decide that you don’t want DJ and Sax for your wedding, here’s just some of the amazing wedding and dj and sax songs you’ll be missing out on
Top 20 must have DJ and Sax Player Songs For Your Wedding
- Lady GaGa - Edge of Glory
- Klingande - Jubel
- Fluer East - Play That Sax
- Avicii - Wake Me Up
- Sigala - Came Here For Love
- Mark McCabe - Maniac 2000
- Kanye West - Touch The Sky
- Gala - Free From Desire
- Simon and Garfunkel - Call Me Al
- Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep is Your Love
- Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight
- Macklemore & Ryan Lua s- Can’t Hold Us.
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Laurent Garnier - The Man With The Red Face
- Earth Wind and Fire - September
- George Michael - Careless Whisper
- Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat
- Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
The list goes on and on, if you weren't aware of where Sax and DJ can fit in with your wedding party, hopefully our song list gives you an idea of how versatile this unique duo can be.
The Difference between club DJ & Sax VS Wedding Sax and DJ
Would a nightclub playlist from the Twenty Two or Club M satisfy the broad age groups and backgrounds you can expect at an Irish wedding?? Probably not! For the obvious reason that night clubs tend to have a much younger and defined age group. So a different approach to Sax and DJ needs to be considered when entertaining in the context of a wedding. This is where our wealth of experience has taught us to cater for all musical tastes if needs be, the choice is yours!
Want To See Our Wedding DJ and Sax Player Live at Our Next Showcases??